Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Waxing Eyebrows After Tanning How To Cover Up The Pale Line Thingy After Eyebrow Waxing?

How to cover up the pale line thingy after eyebrow waxing? - waxing eyebrows after tanning

Wat I mean is that after obtaining a wax eyebrows, which I attach as wax is lighter than my hair color cousin used regularly to be there to block the sun, away from tanning beds facial surgery or watever. So now you can c there is this thick white line above the eyebrows and very uncomfortable, but not so bad, but only about 2 shades lighter than my skin color. I hope you understand what I mean when u cuz, what kind of makeup can make up to us and the rest of my skin to mix. I have tried to put on brown eyeshadow, but it seems that theres sorta dirt dirt on my eyebrows. lol. Do you think that you should use a sunscreen or what eels do u, I should be used?

No comments:

Post a Comment