Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tree Climbing Training Need To Lose As Much Body Fat As I Can In About Two Months?

Need to lose as much body fat as I can in about two months? - tree climbing training

I'm not as fat, but I have some junk in the stomach, legs and buttocks, especially to lose. I'll see what I do in about 2 months. What can I do? I eat very healthy fruit for breakfast and a little more during the day, involving the meat every two days, and almost no fat. I understand that I am gradually losing body fat because it's not much to lose Ave.
Can someone me a timetable of what you can do every day for how long? These are things to do, I am more than willing, every day:
Skipping
Swimming
Weightlifting
Cycling
Walking
To climb on trees, lol
Stretching
The sprint races (short, but fast as I normally) run
Cardio
PS. I lose about 15 pund body!
Thank you soo much and God bless.

1 comment:

Ulva Child trekking through snow said...

http://www.sparkpeople.com thats what im with really great and free

Post a Comment