Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lumps Under Skin More Condition_symptoms What Are These Lumps Under My Skin?

What are these lumps under my skin? - lumps under skin more condition_symptoms

I have 2 strange objects. It is located right next to my genital area and it is next to the crease of my leg. One of the fold is a little painful to the touch and is less than a penny. It is also lower. The side of my country is the size of a cent, no pain, and seems closer to the surface. Also, I am not sexually active and do not shave the hair. Is it just a cyst? What is fever? Please help!

2 comments:

faith..h... said...

Is it the hair grows inward. They can occur at any time .. Not only while shaving. the side of the leg) (bar, folding is probably caused by irritation of underwear or clothing. Try hydrocortisone. Be reduced quickly enough.

just266m... said...

Only then can you be sure that this does not apply here
its going to your doctor or extracted and center.
Above all, do not wait.
My X was a small piece of it and later discovered he had advanced cancer. once a bilateral mastectomy and chemotherapy, are subject to one years.
another friend of ours had an x nearly equal, and after I came to, and it turned out it was just a cyst.
do not know until an expert examined the body.
So my advice is strong in this test.

just so you know, my x is now doing well and she was 6 years.

Good luck

Post a Comment